Wednesday, January 11, 2012
- Name: Snave
- Location: La Grande, Oregon, United States
I am a native eastern Oregonian, and have lived here 44 of my 56 years. I left at 20, but was back by age 32 to be near my parents to help them in times of need. I don't fit in politically here because I view things from a decidedly left wing perspective... but that's o.k. because I love the people, I love the area and for the most part I like living here. I enjoy family time, listening to music, reading books, traveling, bird watching, hiking, backpacking, watching movies, keeping up on politics, watching sports, sitting at the computer so much I get sores on my ass, and playing music... if you need a band for your party or celebration, let me know; I play keyboards and sing for a rock and roll band, and we do mostly "classic rock". (I also like to play guitar and bass and other instruments, but those are for my private enjoyment only!) I am mainly an agnostic/skeptic, but would consider myself spiritual. I work in schools and in clinical settings as a speech/language therapist. It is enjoyable work and it pays some of the bills. I have a rather unpredictable sense of humor, which can get me in trouble at times, but hey, is life worth living without laughter? I think not!
- IS THERE A DISCONNECT HERE?
- WHO WOULD MITT ROMNEY CHOOSE AS A RUNNING MATE? ...
- "IT WAS AN EMBARRASSMENT OF RICHES"
- AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PEOPLE OF IOWA FROM KIM JONG...
- GOOD OLD GROUCHO!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- A FUN STATE OF AFFAIRS
- ONCE AGAIN, GEORGE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!
- SNAVE'S BEST MUSIC OF 2011 - revisions noted in re...