Friday, January 21, 2005

STONE AGE COMPUTER SKILLS STRIKE AGAIN!

Dear Friends,

You may notice there is a lack of stuff you would normally see on my sidebar. Well, repair work is under way. I will restore my goofy polls, the War In Iraq cost counter, and my list of links. Something happened this morning while I was blogging at the same time I was doing other things on the computer, and suddenly everything on my blog... disappeared! And it didn't come back when I asked it to!

True American is back in the saddle. Maybe he had something to do with this! 8-)>

Anyway, things should look usually abnormal again soon.

Mr. Snave, Proprietor, Various Miseries

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey i have had the same thing happen to me twice in the last few weeks. I lost the whole template, and it really sucked because I'm just learning how to make all the changes that I want to. Good post on the inauguration!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Moose, thanks for commiserating and thanks for the comment about the inauguration post. I will see about adding a few pictures to it soon!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net