Monday, April 18, 2005

WITH APOLOGIES TO THE AUTHOR...

Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.

He maketh logs
To be cut down
In national forests.
He leadeth trucks
Into the still wilderness.

He restoreth my fears.

He leadeth me in the paths
Of international disgrace
For his ego's sake

Yea, though I walk
Through the valley
Of pollution and war,
I will find no exit,
For thou art in office.

Thy tax cuts
For the rich
And thy media control,
They discomfort me.

Thou preparest
An agenda of deception
In the presence
Of thy religion.

Thou anointest my head with
Foreign oil.

My health insurance
Runneth out.

Surely megalomania and
False patriotism shall follow me
All the days of thy term,
And my jobless child
Shall dwell in my basement
Forever.

Amen.

~Source unknown

4 Comments:

Blogger PridePress said...

Amen...indeed!

Bush is the ultimate blashpheme!

When will the American public figure this out?

Hopefully before it is all too late!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Nicely done, Snave.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Deborah White said...

Wonderfully clever!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Jet said...

Thanks for the laugh. I just wish it was a bit less true.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net