Monday, May 30, 2005

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I have been tagged by Matt of "Cerulean Blue"! (Check out Matt's weblog, it's in my links!) I was required, under penalty of something or other, to participate in this delightfully damnable exercise, and then tag three other folks I hold dear in the blogosphere in true chain-letter fashion. Here goes!

Your favorite band/artist:
1. Porcupine Tree
2. Guided By Voices/Robert Pollard
3. Warren Zevon

Your hobbies/interests:
1. My family
2. Playing in a band
3. Being outdoors

Things that scare you:
1. Heights
2. Deep water
3. large spiders

Your favorite fiction writers:
1. Philip K. Dick
2. Philip Margolin
3. Dennis Lehane

Your three celebrity crushes:
1. Sasha Alexander
2. Angie Everhart
3. Christina Ricci

What you are wearing right now:
1. Cheap Key West t-shirt
2. denim shorts
3. underwear

What you want in a relationship:
1. respect for my idiosyncrasies
2. reciprocation
3. time for myself

Your everyday essentials:
1. waking up
2. continuing to breathe
3. being conscious

Your drugs of choice:
1. my blood-pressure meds
2. coffee
3. love

So now I must tag J.Marquis of "Are We There Yet?", Donald of "Cancer of the Third Eye" and Sheryl of "A Thought Vacuum". Go to it, people! 8-)> Send this on to three people you want to know more about!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Hey Snave,

That was fun. Thanks.

I posted my answers in my blog.

Plus, I needed a nice diversion. :)

Smiles,

Sheryl

10:04 PM  
Blogger Samwick said...

Philip K. Dick rocks. Your answers rock. You are a excellent meme-ist. I particularly enjoyed your "everyday essentials", I may have to start trying those.

Hope you are well, Snave, take care!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net