Thursday, May 04, 2006

BABY MACKIE'S BATH

These pictures were taken a little over nine years ago, when Mac was about two years old. He was much thinner then. He likes to roll in the dirt, and he has so much white fur that he looks filthy at times, earning him the nickname "Mr. Gray" (notice the color of the bathwater). Of the two pictures we took, I like this next one best:

There was enough blood on my arms afterward that we haven't bathed Mackie since then. Maybe we could try it again some time, but I think I would have to wear chain mail.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

That is one mad cat.

10:15 PM  
Blogger GTX said...

Gee, what a beautiful specimen.
I seems that was one of the Hercules tasks.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I love kitties

8:24 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

J: Yes, he was VERY mad at the time! Heh!

G: Thanks, he is a handsome fellow! And bathing him is without doubt a Herculean task!!

L: Thanks! They are right up there with smushy-faced dogs in the cuteness department!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

That is a priceless pic. :-)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I too have battle scars from bathing cats, and also have sworn off of that onerous task. It didn't take me long to recognize that this topped off the stupidity meter, right up there with licking a light bulb socket.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Man, no kidding, MC. And Baby Mackie? He knows how to use those claws...

Sheryl, I may actually try to bathe him again this summer. This time we would videotape the event, of course. But as MC says, such an activity is definitely right off the top of the stupidity meter...!

8:17 PM  
Blogger GTX said...

Ha
Fool For Cats

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net