Saturday, May 05, 2012

SASQUATCH FESTIVAL COMING UP

As usual for this time of year, I'm excited about the upcoming Sasquatch Festival at the Gorge Amphitheater.  This year the festival runs for four nights and three full days, from Friday May 25 through Monday May 28.

I have been going to the festival since 2007, but this may be the last year I go for a while.  That is because I don't tend to schedule things like this during times my wife Kit is off work, and the way her schedule is built, I can tell a few years ahead when she will be working (as long as things don't change).  It looks like the next time I would go after this year is something like 2016.  By then I may be self-conscious enough about being that old in a crowd of people generally age 16-30 that I won't bother with going again.  This year could be the last time.

There are a number of artists I'm looking forward to seeing this year.  Those include Mogwai, Explosions In The Sky, Bon Iver, The Shins, Tenacious D, Jack White, Beck, The Mark Lanegan Band, St. Vincent, We Are Augustines, and numerous others.  And this year, instead of putting the pictures only on Facebook, I will post them here also.  If you check back here in about four weeks, there will be photos!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

How have you been? I just completed something I haven't done in a while: three posts in one day. Hope you're well.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

Chaotic Fred! Thanks much for stopping by! Go Tide!! 8-)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Thanks. I'm starting to really get into rugby. I thought football was tough until I saw some of those South African and Kiwi teams play. That's pretty hardcore.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net