Thursday, October 07, 2004

Diplomacy in Action!?

There are many reasons why I do not believe Bush should be allowed to have a second term. Here is yet another reason, which you will need to go to the following link to see. Thanks to Elizabeth from "News and Stuff" for sharing this one!

http://ekpardo.blogspot.com/2004/10/now-thats-diplomacy.html

Click on the highlighted word "jackass" in Elizabeth's post. It will take you to a fascinating article... I left a comment on her blog, you may want to do the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the link-back, and for the comments. I truly do appreciate it.

As far as Bush goes, well, I think your comment says it all. I'm not that big of a fan of Kerry's (as you could probably read for yourself), but this administration...well, words escape me. The words "evil," "foolish," "arrogant," etc. just do not sum it up. VOTE people, please!!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net