Saturday, March 05, 2005

PICTURES ARE BACK, BUT I'M STILL LOOKING...

After ImageShack decided to let me post nothing but links and thumbnails, I had to look around for a bit to find another image hosting site. The pictures below are hosted via FreeFileHosting.net. If anyone can help me find a way to make the pictures smaller, or a different template I could use, I would greatly appreciate it... the large pictures have forced the "about me" and other sidebar items to the bottom of the page... thanks in advance for any suggestions!

3 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

wow you've got a hum dinger of a prob. I just use Paint Shop Pro 98 (2000) to resample the images down prior to posting. Both are free on the net (somewhere). Errr Friendster have no security protocols for hosting pictures, yahoo does. Not really sure if thats what your after snaver.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I use Hello, but you may need something better.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Why don't you just link to the original pictures and then resize them down in your link? That's kosher, isn't it?

That's what I always do anyway, so don't tell me if it's a no no because I've been doing it that way for ages with no complaints.

I think some people like that better anyway because it ups their google ratings to the link, which means people are more likely to find their links.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net