Monday, June 27, 2005

MISSING PICTURES?

When you come to this site, do you no longer see pictures? I'm trying to figure out if freefilehosting.net has gone belly-up or what. Please let me know! Thanks.

I've been fairly busy the past few days helping my parents clean out some things from their attic. My dad has an antique tool collection which includes about 250 wood-working planes, over 100 levels, dozens of hand drills, etc. He is no longer able to climb the stairs to the attic, so I have been doing a lot of the lifting and transporting of items. Dad is in the process of selling his collection to a friend who lives about 60 miles from here, and the friend isn't in the greatest of health either... so he is boxing up items, and I'm moving them. It has made for good physical exercise!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

The pictures have been erratic over the last couple days. Sometimes they are there; sometimes they are not. I don't think the site has gone belly up, but they are clearly having troubles.

I like tools. :-) I guess the operative word in your dad's collection is "antique" though, eh? Otherwise, I can't imagine why anyone would need 100 levels. X-) Not that that would stop my dad. Hahahaha.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Samwick said...

For the past few days I've seen these boxes that read "file not found."

I just thought you were making some clever, post-modern statement about...um...the ironic deconstruction of computerized...
um....linguistic deterioration. Or something.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

I use geocities for pictures. That seems to work ok these days. At least it does on my screen. Who knows what it looks like on everyone elses. X-)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Yep, there have been problems with your pics over the last several days. Now it just has the logo for FreeFileHosting.net.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net