Thursday, June 02, 2005

WHAT I COULD BE WRITING ABOUT...

I could be writing about a number of things.

I could be writing about the ongoing power grab by the “religious right” which threatens our nation’s future.

I could be writing about the lack of media coverage on matters like the Downing Street Memo, the Gannon/Guckert business, the outing of Valerie Plame, the House ethics committee changing its rules to protect Tom DeLay, and Osama Bin Laden still being at large more than 3 ½ years after 9/11/01.

I could be writing about how this administration (and past administrations) pilfer money from Social Security, about Bush saying there’s a Social Security crisis so people will invest their money in business, and about the gutting of environmental laws so business can make more bucks.

I could be writing about the widening gap between rich and poor, Congress butting in on the Terri Schiavo matter, the lack of security in our ports and along our borders (and the defunding of such things), the Patriot Act, the Department of Fatherland Security, the cutting of benefits to veterans, the closing of veterans’ hospitals, Christian fundamentalist viewpoints on science and education, the actions of Karl Rove, and too many other important things to mention.

But am I writing about these things? No. I am writing about urine!

But that’s o.k., you are at Snave’s blog, and that is to be expected here. Enjoy the article below!

4 Comments:

Blogger PoliShifter said...

Well, the MSM would rather report about the Runaway Bride....

BTW, Rush Limbaugh also reported on the "trucker bombs" today.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I know how you feel. There is so much to blog about that some things fall by the wayside. Thank you, Snaver, for bringing this story to our attention. : )

6:49 AM  
Blogger Dave Splash said...

I don't know. I look to you for all my urine news!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Well, there's a lot to be pissed about, and that requires the extra urine.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net