Sunday, December 18, 2005

BRIEF MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR


In order to keep my own sanity and to immerse myself in a greater variety of interesting things, I plan to deviate from politics periodically. The previous four posts are illustrative of this trend. Of course I will not become politically inactive, or cease posting leftist political items... but even an ardent political afficionado such as myself gets a bit burned out on the negativity after a while. Besides, I simply felt this blog was becoming entirely too predictable...

So, enjoy. I will try to keep things as interesting as I can, and I promise I won't desert politics altogether. And finally, I apologize in advance for the repulsive nature of some of the upcoming articles and observations! (snicker)

Snave

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Anything you write about is ok in my book, Snaver.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

I had to mostly drop the politics, and I adore politics. But that is how it has always been for me. I get worked up at times about politics, and then I focus on other things till something else works me up. So I certainly understand. It's all connected anyway.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net