Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BRIEF SPORTS NOTE


I may need to get ahold of the above book and read it! Heh!
I have been invited to contribute at a fun sports blog entitled "American Legends". I plan to write an occasional piece for AL, in which I will attempt to speak coherently about professional and college sports from a Pacific Northwest perspective. My first piece is up on that blog now, and it discusses the emergence of the NBA's Portland Trail Blazers from what some fans might think of as the "dark ages" of the franchise. I will of course continue with my political diatribes here at VE, but as I am a huge sports fanatic, AL may provide something of an outlet for those interests. If you are a fan, check out American Legends, which is listed in my list of links!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net