Monday, March 09, 2009

NO, MY BLOG HASN'T DIED

Neither has my enthusiasm for blogging.

I just haven't had time to do much with it during the last week.

Work is an overload situation, and I had to be out of town for the last four days helping my daughters move from a house to an apartment in the city where they live. Lots of soreness, bruises, barked-up knuckles, etc.... and I get to go back next weekend to help them finish the job. Sigh...

It's a 4.5 hour drive to where they are, but at least they live in a fun place. Maybe there will be some time to enjoy things a little while I am there, but I think it will probably amount to a lot of cleaning things... like bathrooms, refrigerators, etc.

I'll see about trying to post something interesting during the next few days! 8-)

Mackie is doing o.k. after his surgery. Only one barf episode in the last five days, and he seems to have decent energy. Still waiting on the biopsy results, though.

6 Comments:

Blogger Terence Towles Canote said...

It's good to hear your daughters got moved in safely and that Mackie is doing well. I can understand being busy. I haven't gotten to post to my blog as often as I would like either. Indeed, I'd wanted to make a good post yesterday, but got sidelined by the flu. )-:

11:20 AM  
Blogger jmsjoin said...

Good to hear about Mackie! I have to laugh thinking about you helping your daughters move.
Thankfully 3 of my sons are in the military but like the one that is here they would not think of not wanting to to do it themselves though I would volunteer of course.
Lucky me but we do enjoy each others company in any regard!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Glad to see the blog is still alive and well. Glad Mackie is back. Hope the biopsy results are good.

4:12 PM  
Blogger S.W. Anderson said...

I have been wondering about Mackie, hoping it turned out well. I'll keep that thought for the biopsy results.

Moving is one of the most exhausting, aggravating projects there is. I don't envy you. No need to apologize about the blog, though. Life getting in the way of posting happens to all of us ;)

8:56 PM  
Blogger MRMacrum said...

Good news about Mackie. And no worries here about your absence, Life does get in the way. I disappear on regular basis myself.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

Glad for the good news on all fronts. Well, save your old man soreness. ;-)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net