Monday, November 09, 2009

WORK HAS BEEN ALL-CONSUMING, SO IT''S TIME TO RELAX WITH SOME CAT PICTURES!



HIS FACIAL MASSAGE
And don't worry, Ichiro actually likes this and begs for it!
As it is for me every year in late-October through November, work has become all-consuming. Where I work there is an annual deadline to meet for turning in paperwork, in this case on newly referred students we need to evaluate, meet with parents on, etc. I have had more referrals than normal this year, and am snowed under. Thus, not much time for this blog, for Facebook, etc. So in the meantime, here are some cat pictures! I need to take a tip from Ichiro and relax a bit, like he does so well in a couple of these photos!
It's getting colder around here at this time of year. If we leave a heating pad lying around after one of us has been using it, Abby is sure to find it.

Neko relaxing in one of the beds by the window. She likes this one, because we have a bird feeder set up just outside the window.

Phinney couldn't wait until I had the cat litter out of the bucket. What a guy... !

Ahhhh! The Bird! Zeva and Ichiro are loving it!

Ichiro is actually on top of a clothes rack, stretched out in a little valley of his own making.

12 Comments:

Blogger Darrell Michaels said...

Ichiro looks incredibly long in that last picture... like a dachshund with a cat head. :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger MRMacrum said...

Damn Cats are just like children. They look oh so innocent while their eyes are closed. But the little Bastids are just recharging their evil little batteries to create havoc and mayhem later. Exhibit A - Phinney caught in the act.

Thankfully, we are still marginally more intelligent.

As I type, I just know Fernando and Gee are plotting another Coup.

Damn Cats.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Holte Ender said...

I am captured and held prisoner by my cat at least once a day, the ransom demand is always the same. More IAMS.

11:45 AM  
Blogger S.W. Anderson said...

Those are great pictures of some fine cats.

One of mine, Fritz, likes nothing better this time of year than to spend most of wash day on the dryer. Not only is it nice and warm, he loves the vibro massage!

11:46 AM  
Blogger MRMacrum said...

SW - I know you didn't mean to, but your comment was highly suggestive and charged with innuendo. Vibro massage indeed!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Cool pictures. I usually have one of our cats on my lap when I'm at the computer (and of course when we're watching TV).

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Oh my God, what a horrible picture of me. I thought we were friends.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Cats are a riot. The two we have are a lot to handle; I can't imagine having as many as you do. I bet it keeps you on your toes!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

What, there was a picture of J. Marquis on this post? J., you must have been dreaming. 8-)

However, some very unflattering pictures of Ichiro suddenly appeared this afternoon! Poor little guy, we abuse him so much!

6:00 PM  
Blogger S.W. Anderson said...

MrMacrum, ahem, mind out of the gutter, please. :) No, I meant nothing suggestive. I should've said my cat gets a whole-body massage on our dryer. It's a good one but has always vibrated a lot.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

mrmacrum, marginally more intelligent? They lounge around all day taking turns between eating, sleeping and going to the bathroom. Cats 1, Humans 0.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Terence Towles Canote said...

As much I love your other posts, I think I love your cat pictures best of all. Your kitties are all so cute! I'd do it on my blog, but then I think my cats would come to think I should do it each and every day!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net