Monday, December 27, 2004

A JOKE FROM EMO PHILLIPS

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off.

So I ran over and said "stop! don't do it!"

"Why shouldn't I?" he said.

I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"

He said, "Like what?"

I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?"

He said, "Religious."

I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

He said, "Christian."

I said, "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

He said, "Protestant."

I said, "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

He said, "Baptist!"

I said, "Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

He said, "Baptist Church of God!"

I said, "Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God!"

I said, "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"

He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"

I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Ordered a Science fishy for my dad's car and got it today with the companies catalog. They had some good bumper stickers for sale. Hold on....

"What schools need is a moment of science."
"I'm straight but not narrow."
"If they outlaw teaching evolution, only outlaws will evolve."
"I'm for separation of church and hate."
"The christian right is neither."
"More trees, less Bush."
[US flag] "These Colors Don't Run...the World."
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths."
"My karma ran over your dogma."

6:36 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

I have a "Straight but not narrow" button I wear from time to time.

My little fishy says "Alien"! How about that? No evolution, no creationism... we were left here to colonize the planet! So there! Heeheeheeheehee (Not sure I really believe that, but it's fun to see people's reactions.)

8:40 AM  
Blogger X said...

I like that one.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net