Tuesday, January 25, 2005

WHAT IF... ?

My wife and were watching the news on TV this morning. On the news-ticker, we noticed an item about "The Passion Of The Christ" which said that movie had been given Oscar nominations for three categories including best music. My wife said "It looks like Mel Brooks didn't get a nomination for directing that movie." I said no, probably not, because it was Mel Gibson who directed it. I know, she just slipped up, but it was a good slip and we had a good laugh. Although it did get us wondering...

What if Mel Brooks HAD directed "The Passion Of The Christ"? What would have been the result?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

I'm sure there would have been a lot of loud farting at the Last Supper.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Are you thinking of a song-and-dance type number? Heh...! I don't want to get into what that might look like...

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net