Wednesday, June 29, 2005

INTERNET CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS

I haven't had any internet service for the last couple of days! Arrrrrgh!

I had a nice 48th birthday today. As a Father's Day/birthday present I received a Selmer/Bundy clarinet, made of resonite, very high quality, and plays nicely. The kids got me three comedy DVDs, "BASEketball", "Anchorman" and "So I Married An Axe Murderer". My wonderful spouse bought me a copy of Todd Rundgren's "Something/Anything?" CD. We all went out for breakfast this morning with my parents, and then had birthday cake this evening. I thanked my kids for only putting nine candles on the cake. It was probably some comment on their part as to my maturity level, but what the heck! I extinguished all the candles with one mighty gust of hot air! Heh!

I'l be back in the saddle soon, and I'll be shopping for a new picture service. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

happy - b day? I just had mine - turned 39.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

Hey hey happy birthday Snaverino.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Wow, my niece was just born on the 30th!!!!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Snave!!!!!

11:57 PM  
Blogger sleepybomb said...

happy birthday mr snave. sounds like you made out like a bandit with the b-day booty! a new clarinet and a new todd cd, very nice. i will now go pull out my copy of 'something...' and celebrate with ya.
cheers!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Happy birthday, you old fart. I will raise a microbrew in your honor today.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

Thanks to all of you for your nice birthday wishes!

I don't care a whole lot for birthdays, and in fact I tend to be something of a curmudgeon about them... but I do prefer them to the alternative.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net