Sunday, June 05, 2005

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN!

I just watched an interesting program on Discover, called "Greatest American". People have been sending in nominations to determine a "top 100". More voting from among the top 25 will eventually determine who is the "greatest American". George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan are two of the top 25. In order to prevent them from getting higher vote totals than Eleanor Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, JFK, Lincoln, Jefferson, Franklin, and George Washington among others, log on to www.aol.com/greatestamerican and vote as often as you can! 8-)>

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

GW Bush? I would nominate him as one of the worst Americans that ever lived.

I'll be voting. Often.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Where's Bill Moyers? Surely there are enough Bill Moyer fans out there to get him on the list.

Maybe it is paranoid of me, but I frequently don't trust surveys like this. I mean, whoever is sponsoring the show is every bit as important in judging believability as it for things like who makes our voting machines and who writes the "news."

I voted anyway. Just like I did in November, but I still would want to know who is producing the show.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Dave Splash said...

I voted for Bill Clinton just to piss off the right, and to hear about AOL's liberal bias if Bush doesn't win!

2:33 PM  
Blogger halcyon67 said...

I might put my own name in. We should all put our own names in and vote for each other!

That would not happen though.

Bill Moyers, definitely. What about Eugene Debs?

I will vote and vote and vote.

I was watching something on CNN about the most fascinating people presented by People or some garbage like that. W. Bush was above Clinton. I guess people were fascinated by his stupidity and how he can con people into believing him.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net