Sunday, November 26, 2006

WITH SINCERE APOLOGIES TO JOHN LENNON


(There weren't a lot of changes necessary in these lyrics... but these Snave Lyrics still represent a nice singalong!)

You say you don' t like evolution, well, you know
You are descended from the apes
You say you love the Constitution, well, you know
So what's your deal with church and state?
And when you're talkin' your distractions
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right

You say you got divine solutions Well, you know
I don't believe there is a plan
Don't ask me for a contribution Well, you know
I won't contribute to your scam
But when you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you are too late
Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

You say you'll change the Constitution Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You think you are the institution Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of Falwell, now
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
Don't you know it's gonna be all right

all right, all right all right, all right, all right all right, all right, all right

9 Comments:

Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Marion looks like he's squeezing out a dookie in that picture.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Snave said...

Out, you evil Cleveland Steamer! Out, I say, in the name of Jesus!!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Excellent changes, Snave. I sang along with that one, too. Keep 'em coming!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

All right, another great rewrite. Keep 'em coming.

Who Hijacked Our Country

8:18 PM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Works for me!

3:06 AM  
Blogger PoliShifter said...

Pretty Good!

2:26 PM  
Blogger PoliShifter said...

this got me thinking, have you seen the Tony Blair remix of Should I stay or should I go on youtube?

If not,it's here"

Tony Blair - Should I stay or should I go?

2:29 PM  
Blogger 1138 said...

What does that mean, Old Fred?

It means that if we don't do something soon, we're all going to disappear up our own existance!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

'CLASSIC' dude honestly get your band hammer it out and post it up on youtube.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net