Friday, December 08, 2006

?????



I posted this picture a couple of months ago of a sticker on a desk I inherited from a retired teacher at the middle school where I work. While I might disagree mightily with this retired teacher's politics, I think he was an excellent teacher. He not only left the desk, he also left a coffee mug. It doesn't have any conservative slogans on it, but I have to wonder... I am drinking from that cup of his as I write this. I am already an American heterosexual, but am I now doomed to become a Christian pro-life right-wing conservative? Drink! Drink from the cup of.... ?

773 days to go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Never in a million years, my friend.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

With each sip from that tainted cup, a subliminal voice is whispering: "Abortion is murder. God hates homosexuals. Global warming is a myth..."

Who Hijacked Our Country

12:20 PM  
Blogger Dave Splash said...

That kind of coffee only works on those with small minds.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're okay. Hopefully he didn't use it for Kool-Aid...

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net