Friday, June 15, 2007

BAND WEBCAST NOW ARCHIVED


The webcast of the Standard Deviation show from June 2 at Bud Jackson's is now archived at the following site:




After watching most of it, I would say we are definitely rough around the edges, and we did take a number of the songs for a real ride. The most important part is, we had lots of fun, like we always do! If you watch, Mark is the guitarist/vocalist on the left. Behind him and to his right is Steve on guitar. Joel is on drums, I'm the keyboardist/vocalist, and Mike is on bass.


Who knows, we may do another one of these on July 4, or there may be a video that gets archived. I will keep you posted!


6 Comments:

Blogger 1138 said...

Thanks for sharing that.
As you know I was busy with board business that night and couldn't see it live, I'll check it out.

9:22 AM  
Blogger 1138 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:33 AM  
Blogger 1138 said...

I'd like to hear you guys doing Starr's "Goodnight Vienna"

9:33 AM

9:34 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

Now that would be a fun one!

I keep wanting the guys to do some spoofs... I'd like to do a fast and heavy version of an Air Supply or Barry Manilow tune, or maybe a classic song from a musical.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

So you guys got interviewed on good ol' KEOL? Cool.

Another fun cover is the countrified version of "Dancing Queen" by the Yayhoos.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Demeur said...

I had a great time. Even got to give some feedback to your technical director. You need to work on your lighting. I almost couldn't see you on keyboards Snave.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net