Sunday, March 23, 2008

NEW ARRIVAL AT THE HOUSE OF SNAVE

This is my new baby. It is a Mexican-built Fender Stratocaster, probably about 5-6 years old. It plays very nicely, and has Noiseless pickups. I am buying it from a good friend for $300.


I doubt it will ever be played publicly by yours truly, as I tend not to be a particularly good electric guitar player... but I will be spending lots of quality time with it here at home!


Zeke is interested in this new arrival. I hope he doesn't get too jealous and mark it!


For now, he is probably satisfied with our horrible 14-year-old Barbie-head-turned-cat-toy. Atta boy, Zekie!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

That kind of looks like the guitars my ex had (shapewise) anyway. Different colors though.

He bought a guitar synth thingie that was really cool, so that when he plugged it onto his electric guitar, the music could be altered to other instruments.

So like he's strumming the guitar, but it's coming out as an accordion or something. That was a hoot!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Wow, that's a beauty.

Poor Barbie head...

5:24 PM  
Blogger 1138 said...

Does it play far far away?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Distributorcap said...

zeke is no John Lennon-- he is just a barbie groupie

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

That's a beaut. I wish you many excellent hours of r&r with that baby.

Cute kitty, too!

5:40 PM  
Blogger SouthLoopScot said...

Splendid! May she play sweetly for you!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Terence Towles Canote said...

Cool.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net