Saturday, May 17, 2008

PLEASE COME CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBLOG


I started a new weblog that will feature travels and photos (like the one above that I took today) from around eastern Oregon. This will be a fun diversion from getting myself too stuck in the icky mire of disgusting politics.

The new site is at http://easternoregonroadtrips.blogspot.com/

I have written an introductory post for Eastern Oregon Roadtrips, and I put up my first picture/travelog post there today. Enjoy, and happy travels!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom Harper said...

Nice blog. We can't all be focused on politics all the time or we'll all need a giant padded room to recover in.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Great! I'll check it out!

I need to work on my travel blog one of these days...maybe after the election!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Terence Towles Canote said...

Cool.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net