Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WORK IS STILL ALL-CONSUMING

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't necessarily the headlamp of an oncoming train! After Friday, I ought to have more time to put up some blogposts. At least, Friday is the day I should have all my outstanding paperwork turned in for our annual funding deadline of Dec. 1. One of my school districts has no school at all during Thanksgiving week, so I have to have all of its stuff done by Friday. For the other two school districts, it will have to be done by Monday and Tuesday of next week, but for those two it is basically all done. It's just that first one that could be sticky.

But yes, things are looking up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terence Towles Canote said...

I can sympathise with you, Snave. My job has been unusually busy for a November. We usually don't get busy until December. At any rate, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and four days off in a row!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

No school the entire week? Lazy fatcats!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

What Randal said. An entire week off???

Flibbertyfloo!!!

In my day...

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net