Tuesday, May 03, 2011

SASQUATCH BANDS I WILL BE SEEING

I looked at the schedule of artists for the Sasquatch Music Festival this year, and it looks like these are the ones I will be seeing for sure. I will get to see all of most of these, and for some will be seeing part of one act before heading to see another:

Rival Schools
The Bronx
Bob Mould
Death From Above 1979
Foo Fighters
Local Natives
Seattle Rock Orchestra (performing songs of Radiohead)
Wolf Parade
Bright Eyes
Death Cab For Cutie
Bassnectar
Wye Oak
The Thermals
Iron and Wine
Smith Westerns
Fitz & the Tantrums
Tokyo Police Club
Beach House
Flogging Molly
Flaming Lips (performing their album "The Soft Bulletin" in its entirety)
Modest Mouse
Ratatat
Wheedle's Groove
Old 97's
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Black Mountain
Guided By Voices
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
The Decemberists
!!!
Deerhunter
Wilco

I have recently discovered Deerhunter and Wye Oak, and am very much looking forward to those two shows. Another one I am anxious to see is Beach House. I have seen Wilco, Guided by Voices and the Flaming Lips before, and those are all great bands on my list. I like the latest CD by Bright Eyes (Conor Oberst) and am looking forward to their show. I saw Rodrigo y Gabriela there a couple years ago, and they are amazing. Modest Mouse wasn't so great last time I saw them there, maybe this year they will sound better. All in all, it is a pretty cool lineup this year.

Sasquatch, HO!!! 8-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Harper said...

Sounds great. Party on Dude.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net