Wednesday, April 06, 2011

SPACE RACE

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110406/ap_on_sc/us_sci_space_x_rocket I find this exciting, because I like space exploration. I think NASA has pretty much outlived its purpose at this point. The last 30 years have been frustrating for me, because all we have seen is space shuttles. After the Apollo missions ended successfully, I figured we would have landed people on Mars by now. If getting private enterprise to take over is what it takes to get us back up there doing some actual space exploration, then so be it. As a fan of space exploration, I'm just glad to see somebody doing something that represents more than treading water.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

That is exciting. I think it's cool private companies want to get into the game.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net