Wednesday, July 21, 2004
- Name: Snave
- Location: La Grande, Oregon, United States
I am a native eastern Oregonian, and have lived here 44 of my 56 years. I left at 20, but was back by age 32 to be near my parents to help them in times of need. I don't fit in politically here because I view things from a decidedly left wing perspective... but that's o.k. because I love the people, I love the area and for the most part I like living here. I enjoy family time, listening to music, reading books, traveling, bird watching, hiking, backpacking, watching movies, keeping up on politics, watching sports, sitting at the computer so much I get sores on my ass, and playing music... if you need a band for your party or celebration, let me know; I play keyboards and sing for a rock and roll band, and we do mostly "classic rock". (I also like to play guitar and bass and other instruments, but those are for my private enjoyment only!) I am mainly an agnostic/skeptic, but would consider myself spiritual. I work in schools and in clinical settings as a speech/language therapist. It is enjoyable work and it pays some of the bills. I have a rather unpredictable sense of humor, which can get me in trouble at times, but hey, is life worth living without laughter? I think not!
- October Surprise Possibilities #2
- The Awesome Power of the Magnificent Clyde, seen h...
- Bonnie the Magnificently Cute
- Mt. Mackie
- Abby the Magnificent Tiger Girl
- "Girlie Men" of the world, unite!
- Christmas in July
- Mackie the Magnificent in the Classic Deer Leg Pos...
- This year's "October Surprise": what will it be?
- Sooliman the Magnificent