Tuesday, April 05, 2005

NEW IRREGULAR FEATURE

Coprophobes beware!

In order to provide some intellectually stimlating reading material for whatever readers happen to stroll by this little site, I will be combing the web for news about human waste products. If your heart and stomach can't take it, just scroll down. I will warn you of such content, dear readers, by alerting you with the title "Feces In The News" when I post such articles. There are a couple for today (see below), but usually it will only happen about once per week at the very most, and may even happen less often than that. I know I like to be on a regular schedule, and whereas once a week might not be often enough for me (I prefer DAILY) there are many of you for whom once a week (or longer) is more than adequate.

Why, you might well ask, do I find this subject so hilarious? I wish I could answer that for you... But I do believe the world is in fact full of feces, and that they play an important in all our daily lives. I would wager there are some of you, who if you don't have a regular schedule... panic!! So in some ways, feces actually exert control over our lives. Thus, I find them newsworthy.

Another reason for posting a few of these wonderful articles: I've already been posting such articles about feces for the past 8 months or so... they have just been under the heading "politics". So why should I stop now?

4 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

No doubt I shall pass said articles to you, should i pass them during my web forays.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Ah, I'm finally caught up with your blog. Man, you have posted a lot in the last few days!!!

I made the same joke about the politics and the shit before I read this entry, but that's because I usually read from when I last read in the order that the entries were written.

I'm not sure I find shit eating funny though. I think it's kind of sad people are that fucked up these days. The idea of the burglar nabbing a bag of dog doo is amusing though.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Well I stumbled on your blog by clicking on the comments of other blogs I read, and for the life of me now, I can't remember how I got here. THAT being said, I'm giggling my arse off because your particular brand of wit is right up my alley. I'll return!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

Thanks W and R! While I am not a coprophile, I do find the stuff to have a certain kind of inherent humor value!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net