Tuesday, September 27, 2005

GLAD TO BE HOME


Well, I'm back! thanks for sticking around!

I had written a great big long post full of all kinds of odds and ends, but Blogger ate it. I even saved/copied it and tried to paste it back in, but it didn't work. Damned modern technology! Damned hungry Blogger!

Oh well. I remember most of what I commented on, and it will supply me with cute little smart-alecky comments for the next few days.

The trip was long and arduous, and we didn't see Bigfoot. I think Bigfoot realized long ago how dumb most humans can be, so he takes every available precaution in order to avoid contact.

We did see lots of other cool wildlife, and we saw that my conservative relatives have a DVD entitled "Harry Potter: Witchcraft Repackaged" which is produced by a notorious "Christian" video outfit called "Jeremiah" that seems to prey on people's paranoia. I didn't watch the DVD, but I did some research, read some reviews on it. I might even go so far as to buy a cheap used copy of it, so I can see it for myself. Guess their kids may never know the joys of Harry.

More stuff coming soon! Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger 1138 said...

Welcome back.
I had no doubts about your return.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net