Monday, June 05, 2006

I AM ON A SEMI-HIATUS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS

My posts on Various Miseries will be few and far between for the next couple of weeks. I have too much to do in too short a time to get my end-of-the-school-year checkout process completed to do any serious or semi-serious blogging this week. My dad's condition has improved slightly, enough that death certainly doesn't appear imminent at this point, and enough that he doesn't require constant care. Kit and I may be out of town for a few days. Anyway, look for my official return on or around the 18th or 19th. If I am near a computer and can't resist, I may post a brief note or an article. Until later, take care! I will return.

5 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

Good to hear that your dads state has at least stabilized somewhat, looking forward to your return Snaveroo.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Ditto on what Damien said. Please tell your dad I said hello.

5:35 PM  
Blogger GTX said...

I quote Damien and Marquis.

The best to your dad and a good mood to your end-of-the-school-year.
The mystery of this world is not existing mystery after all?

5:58 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Best to your Dad. Looking forward to your return.

8:18 AM  
Blogger 1138 said...

Positive news on your Dad is very good news.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net