Saturday, September 30, 2006

I HAD TO REMOVE IT


At a place where I work, I inherited a desk from a retiring teacher. On the front of the bottom desk drawer was this large sticker. I absolutely had to remove it, and it was a painstaking process because the sticker was quite old. Luckily, the retired teacher had left some x-acto knife blades in his desk, along with a hardbound copy of "Guns, Crime and Freedom" by the NRA's Wayne LaPierre, fundamentalist Christian reading material and other similar things. After fumigating and disposing of the contents of the desk, I took about 10 minutes to chip off the sticker small piece by small piece... but before removing it, I thought it was worth a photo. Hope you are able to enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i would have got a new desk...cooties you know..

8:29 PM  
Blogger 1138 said...

There's somebody I would have "had words" with.

Nothing christian about that teacher.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I would've done the same thing.

5:21 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

Grrrr!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

"Any Questions?" Yes. I'd ask him what he thinks about Foley and the Republican higher-ups who knew about him and kept him in charge anyway. It would be interesting to see if he could give a straight (pardon the pun) answer.

12:47 AM  
Blogger GTX said...

It's strange teachers to have such fervours faith in heterosexual christians cause, by the ancient laws, Christ should been married by that age of 30, or else he was considered a offender to God him-self.
People don't know and they made conclusions with no basis at all.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net