I HAVE BEEN TAGGED. HAVE YOU BEEN TAGGED BY ME? HEH HEH... YOU HOPE NOT!
1. I am paralyzed by heights... sometimes. I can become petrified with fear when I get about four or five feet up a ladder, but I can stand close to the edge of a cliff or the edge of a roof without being bothered too much.
2. I don't like any kind of cheese that has the slightest scent. Somehow my senses of taste and smell combine strongly enough that about the only cheeses I can stand to eat are cheddar, jack, American, Colby and mozzarella.
3. I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) that manifests in hoarding/collecting, counting, and checking behaviors.
4. I can often tell what classic rock song is playing on the radio when I hear less than one second of the song.
5. I actually voted for a Republican in a presidential election once (Gerald Ford in 1976, when I was too young to know any better). I have changed parties from Democrat to Republican several times to vote in Oregon's closed primary elections for local Republicans I like, and then I've changed back to Democrat, or most recently to Green.
6. My first car was a black 1962 Rambler Classic, a very ugly car that was recognizable all over town. The police used to pull me over a lot because I had hair past my shoulders (this was in 1974-1975).
7. My wife and I met as a result of me answering a "personals ad" her sister put in the Seattle Weekly. My wife didn't know the ad had been submitted at the time. She got 38 responses to the ad, I was one of the two she went out with. She decided to go out with me because I Sealed the letter I sent her with a Felix the Cat sticker.
8. I did not learn to tie my shoe until I was about nine, and I ate my boogers until I was about 11 or 12.
So there are the facts on me. Here are the rules, as stated to me by Woody, Jr.:
1. All RIght, here are the RUles.
2. We HAVe to post these RUles beFORE we give you the facts.
3. PlAYers start with eight RANdom facts/HAbits about thEMSElves.
4. PEople who are tagGED need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these RUles.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagGED and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a COmment telling them they’re tagGED, and to read your blog.
Thus, I now tag the following (all are listed in my links):
J.Marquis of "Major Conflict"
Lizzy of "The OCD Gen-X Liberal"
Chaotic Fred of "Mandelbrot's Order From Chaos"
Kvatch of "Blognonymous"
Damien Morgan of "Couch Warfare"
Tom Harper of "Who Hijacked Our Country?"
Elvez73 of "When the World is Running Down"
Sheryl Zettner of "A Thought Vacuum"