Thursday, May 22, 2008

TAKING A BREAK FOR A FEW DAYS!


I am way too burned out on politics to write anything on current stuff.

I have been spending way too much time on the computer, and not enough time listening to music, reading books, having family time, and doing other more important things.

But I do know one thing: even though the weather may be crappy, the Sasquatch Festival at the Gorge this weekend is going to be fun! I am fairly sure it is going to recharge my batteries like it did last year!

Check out this blog in about five days, and I will have a bunch of pictures for you to see, with mini-reviews of some of the performances by bands I'm seeing.

Until then, have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Hope you have a great time, Snave!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net