Wednesday, August 05, 2009

AREN'T I JUST THE GADABOUT?

I'm off again for a couple more days to the other end of the state to help my kids with some moving. At least the weather forecast calls for less heat over the next couple of days.

Of course on the way there tomorrow I will be doing another trip log and photo series for my other blog. I'm starting to have more fun with that blog than I am with this one.

But I will be back here by Saturday to post something, which will no doubt be of dubious worth.

Have a good next two days!

3 Comments:

Blogger Randal Graves said...

As patriarch of the clan, just remember that your help need only be scowling and pointing, no heavy lifting. ;-)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Terence Towles Canote said...

Have fun!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Enjoy the bright lights of the big city of Portland.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net