Monday, April 12, 2010

WORDS

I like to look at words in various ways, and one of my favorites is this.

Wal-Mart SuperCenter backwards is:

"Tram-Law RetnecRepus".

They do put the Retnec in shopping. And I think the word "repus" sounds pretty interesting too!

Well, I thought "repus" had a kind of Southern flavor to it, in that it sort of sounds like "Remus" and "Jeebus". It could be like "Uncle Repus" or "All praise Repus".

I wonder if there are any guys out there with a first name of Repus.

"Yeah, I was talkin' t' ol' Retnec Repus th' other day..."

6 Comments:

Blogger T. Paine said...

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are! :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger S.W. Anderson said...

LOL, I can honestly say it never occurred to me to have fun with Wal Mart spelled backwards. I have done that with other words or names, though.

Another thing that can be fun is noticing juxtapositions. Such as two signs for different things that, viewed together, say something ridiculous or contradictory, or reading a list of song titles one after another as though they were in sentences.

10:32 PM  
Blogger T. Paine said...

It's even funnier if you put those juxtaposed words and song titles on a teleprompter! :)

(And would probably be less destructive than the equally non-sensical stuff being read from some teleprompters in the DC area currently!)

6:33 AM  
Blogger J. Marquis said...

I'm sure there must be at least one guy named Repus out there. I mean, if you can find a Cletus or an Uncle Remus there must be!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Redrum!

7:17 PM  
Blogger 楊DodieSeaver0202 said...

淫亂火辣美女本土av情色視訊聊天免費色情網站性經驗色情成人影片色情視訊聊天av圖av情色情趣娃娃成人電影院淫蕩18禁色情電話情色成人網辣妹自拍台灣av女優台灣情色春宮台灣色情成人網站0401影音g點成人vcd情色影片520sex性愛圖視訊妹調情視訊美女聊天美女性交台灣性樂園成人影像走光打砲裸女寫真美女裸照露奶激突論壇情色圖片做愛線上a片做愛視訊情色成人成人交友穿幫色情a片情色全裸入鏡台灣情色網

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net