Wednesday, August 23, 2006

NEW BLOG OF LITTLE INTEREST TO MOST BUT POSSIBLY OF INTEREST TO SOME

I have helped Mac (otherwise known as Baby Mackie) start his own blog. It is called "Baby Mackie and Friends", and it is listed in my links. It is at www.babymackie.blogspot.com . There won't be anything there but cat pictures... no politics, no religion. Just cat pictures. New ones will only be posted occasionally. But, now that you know his blog is there, please feel free to visit Mac once in a while! Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

Thats weird I just look at a blog name roll by at the sign in 'cats me if you can'. Hmmm I'm a doggie guy but I'll have a look see.

5:07 PM  
Blogger 1138 said...

Hissssssssst!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger GTX said...

That’s very cool you care.
If anyone’s care, world’s a better place.
That’s what counts.
Even with cats.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Great idea. Achoo!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RichardDawkins.net